LC Maxi 1275 is a new type of of the lift without machine room, it has completely replaced the original LC OneSpace 1250.
The LC Maxi 1275 can now fit into a shaft with dimensions of 1950x2860 mm.
This lift requires a minimum headroom of only 3000 mm and a pit depth of 950 mm.
It is a special type of traction lift without a machine room, providing a unique solution for small pit depth and headroom.
The space-saving design places the machine in the head of the shaft.
Technical specifications of the LC Maxi 1275
- Load capacity: 1275 kg
- Number of persons: 17
- Maximum number of stations: 10
- Maximum travel height: 25m*
- Cabin dimensions: 1200x2300 mm
- Shaft dimensions: 1950x2860 mm
- Shaft headroom: 3715 mm (minimum 3000 mm)
- Pit depth: 1050 mm (minimum 950 mm)
- Frame type: TLM12 Maxi
- Gearless machine
- Gearless motor power: 11.5 kW/26A
- Door width: 1100mm
- Automatic 2-panel doors
- Rope: 8x8mm
- The lift is remotely monitored (LC Monitoring 365).
*In case of a higher travel, please contact our sales department for more information.
Shaft head, pit
The complete drawing is available for download here.